In honor of our most recent post about our favorite book covers, we decided to launch a Book Cover Contest!
- You can make a book cover for your own book, an existing book, or one of our books!
- You can include whatever text you want (quotes, mini-reviews, etc.), but the only text that you MUST include is the title of the book and the author’s name.
- You must credit the source of any artwork you use.
- All entries must be received by May 1st. We will announce the winners on Tuesday, May 11th.
- Please format your entry as either a .jpeg or .png.
- All entries must be emailed to our gmail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will judge based on composition, originality, and quality of artwork!
We are offering either a critique of a Query Letter, a critique of the first 3 chapters of your story, or a critique of a short story.
And that’s it! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
Our Comedy Contest is also still in effect, and the deadline for that is also May 1st!