Lately we’ve seen some fabulous Query Critique Contests and we wanted to open up the opportunity for our readers to submit their queries and get our feedback on them!
- Email your query to letthewordsflowblog at gmail dot com. We will pick a few queries and publicly critique them next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Please include whether it is okay for us to use your name in association with your query or if you would prefer it to remain anonymous. If you like we can link to your blog as well, just be sure to include links!
- We are going to pick a few queries to critique, but we’re not going to be basing our decisions off anything concrete. Essentially the queries we think we can give the best feedback on will be selected.
- Please have your queries into us by Friday so we have time to work on them over the weekend!
- We’ll all be critiquing as a group, so it doesn’t matter who the query is addressed to, but if you’re a stickler for details you can address your query to any of us, including Sammy (see below), or leave it at Dear Agent.
- Prizes? Queries selected will receive multiple critiques; how awesome is that?!
Hit us up with any questions in the comments!