Here are some great articles we think you should definitely check out.
- How to Judge a YA Book by its Cover
- The Great Peeta vs Gale Debate: Peeta is a Pansy
- Literature Police
- Atlana’s Red Hot Author
- Jane Austen’s Fight Club on Youtube
- Crit Partner Arsenal
- The Boy Problem
– Another post about book covers – though this one looks at how some YA covers are embarrassing to be seen with in public
– Same blog as above, but different post. Henri throws in his two cents over the whole Peeta/Gale debate; and it’s clear whose side he’s on. Definitely one hilarious argument. (Side note: MOCKINGJAY is coming out in 24 days! YESS!)
– Okay, so this isn’t an article, but the blog itself that we’re linking to. WARNING: There ARE swear words and very strong opinions on this blog. This is more of a rant-type blog that is hilarious.
– A great and encouraging article on YA author Jackson Pearce (author of SISTERS RED)!
– Yes, that’s right. A youtube video that is Jane Austen AND Fight Club mashed together. Quite possibly more kick-ass than PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES!
– An absolutely GREAT post about the different roles some of your crit partners might play, and why these particular roles are helpful in their own right. Very, very good read.
– YA author Hannah Moskowitz gives her opinion on the boy problem in YA lit
Quotes to Live By:
[ image from We Heart It ]
Poll – Binding Preference:
Have you come across any noteworthy links this week? Share them in the comments! (You know we love to hear from you, so don’t be shy!)
And don’t forget to check out our book recommendation for The Poison Diaries!