Here are some great articles we think you should definitely check out.
- My Letter to Borders
- The Kids’ Books Are All Right
- Biggest U.S. Book Chain Up for Sale
- How to be an Agent, or, You Want a Piece of This?
- Why I Love Librarians: Reason #2,984,285
- TOTW: Boy Books
- Win a Copy of Girl Saves Boy
– A wonderful letter by a half-latina, half-black teen asking Borders to stock more titles featuring people of colour
– A MUST READ! A NY Times article about why YA is popular with many adults, and why you shouldn’t be ashamed that you love children’s lit. Definitely proof that you shouldn’t be embarrassed about reading YA! )
– Another NY Times article. This one is on Barnes & Noble, which (in case you haven’t yet heard), is ON SALE!
– A great post for any aspiring literary agents! A realistic look at what being a literary agent is like, and the steps to take towards becoming one.
– First off, a great big congrats goes out to Weronika Janczuk, who is the newest literary agent to join the D4EO Literary Agency! This post we’ve linked to is a youtube video involving Librarians and Gaga!
– Leah Cypess and some of the other Enchanted Inkpot authors discuss “Boy Books”, and the “Boy Problem” regarding YA.
– We like giveaways. And we assume you do as well! And we just so happen to also love Steph Bowe! You can win a copy of her debut on her blog!
[ image from We Heart It ]
Got any awesome links to share? Share them with us in the comments!
And don’t forget to check out the winner for the Paranormalcy giveaway!!