- Better Book Titles
- 25 Pickup Lines to Use on New Bookworm Dating Site Alikewise
- First Person Present the New HOT Thing in YA?
- Some Very Quick Thoughts on Present Tense
- The Anatomy of a Book Cover
- Marketing Mockingjay
– A blog with redone book covers with “better book titles”. Some are pretty hilarious.
– Some pickup lines for you to use on Alikewise, the dating site that matches you with others based on your taste with books!
– Annie has been noticing a recent trend in ARC’s that are written in first person present. Do you think it’s the next new hot thing?
– Then again, maybe present tense isn’t working…
– The process of how a book cover comes into being – with pictures!
– It’s a Publisher’s Weekly post about MOCKINGJAY. How could we NOT link to it? (Also, only 10 more days until it comes out! How’s THAT for marketing? :p)
Great Giveaway (and for a great cause):
Happy Saturday everyone!
Share any great links you’ve come across in the comments! You know we love to hear from you (even if you just say hi!).