Twice in the past LTWF has hosted ‘Query Weeks’ in which we analzyed our own queries and those that were submitted to us by our readers. Since it’s a new year and many of you are gearing up to start querying agents, we thought we’d offer some guidance and critique if you need it.
- Email your query to letthewordsflowblog at gmail dot com. We will pick a few queries and publicly critique the first week of February, possibly extending into the second week.
- Please include whether it is okay for us to use your name in association with your query or if you would prefer it to remain anonymous. If you like we can link to your blog as well, just be sure to include links!
- We are going to pick a few queries to critique, but we’re not going to be basing our decisions off anything concrete. Essentially the queries we think we can give the best feedback on will be selected.
- Please have your queries into us by next Saturday (January 15th) so we have time to work on them!
- We’ll all be critiquing as a group, so it doesn’t matter who the query is addressed to, but if you’re a stickler for details you can address your query to any of us, or leave it at Dear Agent.
- Prizes? Queries selected will receive multiple critiques; how awesome is that?!
Ask us your questions in the comments!