Here are some great links on writing, the industry, and all things book related. Some are serious, and some are just downright hilarious. We highly recommend you read them!
– You might’ve heard about the uproar following New York Times’ Gina Bellefante’s review of GAME OF THRONES, the HBO adaptation of George R.R. Martin’s epic fantasy series, A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. She claims Fantasy belongs to men – but this article looks at why fantasy appeals to so many women.
– BEST. COMIC STRIP. EVER. If you’re feeling the tiniest bit of doubt, this comic will definitely put you back on track!
– Curious about what the next big trend will be in YA? Well, looks like mermaids are going to be the next big trend to make a splash.
– The title pretty much says it all.
– Some pretty amusing comics! Definitely check them out.
- Date a Girl who Reads (thanks to Alex for the link!)
– Boys, here are some reasons you should date a girl who reads. (Girls, this is bound to make you smile!)
– Howl’s Moving Castle = awesomeness. Howl’s Moving Castle PAPERCRAFT?! TOO awesome!
(Many thanks to Alex once again for this link as well! :D)
Wooo! It’s the weekend! Share with us any thoughts, links, or book recommendations! Happy Saturday!